2016年5月8日 星期日

Board game store in Taiwan

Finally I finished my final exam~~~~



I've heard my friends told me there is a newly open board game store
where can play  many children games


Out of wonder, so I chose this day to visit this store.


Located nearby Yong chun MRT station (2 or 4)

Let's check it out!!!!!!! 



Seeing this white base sign
means you have arrive the right place!


The decorating is really cute~~~~~
look at the giraffe and monkey balloon 
really makes me more curious about this family game store.


There are some data of this store is wrote on the glass door
including the price and event which will be change every week.

OOOOOOK~ LET'S GO INSIDE!


The store is full of different countries board games (German, America, Japan...e.t.c.)
I think there are approximately 300 games available in this store LOL


Let's have a peek more deeply ~
SO MANY PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!



These men are playing ''TELESTRATIONS''
The glasses guy is laughing throughout the game
really makes me want to join with them~~



This group is playing "BETWEEN TWO CITIES"

They are so concentrate listening the red T-shirt guilder explain this game
I think this store is really sweet
if you have questions about how to play
don't be shy to ask the staff  
They are very willing to help you ^___^



Suddenly I saw this family is playing a interesting game
Did you see the little boy is wearing a brick on his front head ?
this party game is called ''LIFT-IT!''


They are keep encouraging this little boy to lift the red brick~
This scene is really warming
I think this party game have high interaction and entertainment!  


THE 
LAST
BUT
NOT
THE
LEAST

I am attracted by the loud voice this group make


They are playing ''Don't rock the boat''
This game is easy to play but extremely exciting
we all wait for who will rock the boat (LMAO) 


Be careful not to let those pirate penguin drop into ocean
 OH NO I think next player is in danger

Congratulation!!!!!!
these people are our penguin king and queen~~




Losers have to be drew on face
It's really funny!!!!!!!!!




Today's visit makes me more understand about board games


You can bring your family, friends, colleagues to this store.

With so many family games, children games, party games you can play here

I guarantee that you definitely won't feel boring


SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ???????


COME, and let's get rid of smart phone, have a wonderful time together >>>>>>>>



Data:       12:00-17:00         17:00-21:00
Ordinary Day (Mon - Thu)     NT$180 / per
Holiday ( Fri - Sun)    NT$200 / per

Address : No.24, Ln. 132, Hulin St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Reservation Line : 02-8789-5215



ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!

FB Fan page      快樂先生親子桌遊館       胖胖熊親子桌遊館     
move your finger to find more information~~~~~


Thanks for your patient
and don't forget to give me a thumbs up or leave your comment below to let me know if you like it or not!
Thanks again, and see you next time~~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言